The new Help to Buy England scheme means you can secure a prestigious apartment at The Old Picture House in Lichfield city centre with just 5 per cent deposit!
We have a limited number of apartments to purchase under the new scheme, which is available to first time buyers on new build homes only.
For example, for a £255.600 two-bed apartment, you will pay just:
- £12,780 deposit
- £191,700 mortgage
The remaining £51,120 is paid using a government equity loan.*
To find out more call us today: 01543 262 376 / firstname.lastname@example.org
New apartments in Lichfield
The spacious apartments for sale at The Old Picture House are among the best in Lichfield city centre. Set in a former Art Deco cinema, you'll enjoy:
- Spacious balconies with city views
- Open plan kitchen / lounge
- High spec kitchens
- Luxury bathrooms
- Allocated car parking
- Character features
What is Help to Buy?
Help To Buy England is an equity loan scheme from the Government. It helps first time buyers to get a foot onto the property ladder.
· First time buyers can purchase a new home for just 80% of the listed price – made up of a 5% deposit to be paid by the purchaser, plus a 75% mortgage.
· The remaining 20% is provided in the form of an equity loan from the Government.
· You won’t be charged interest in the first five years of owning your home.
Get in touch today: 01543 262 376 / email@example.com
The Old Picture House is on Tamworth Street, Lichfield WS13 6FL
* Subject to affordability